VOLUNTEER OPPORTUNITIES AT BBFA
Black Beauty and Fashion AwardsTM are now recruiting team members and volunteers for BBFA 2017. If you would like to be part of the team for Black beauty and Fashion's most anticipated industry event, get in touch by completing the form below.
To apply you must be aged 18 years and over. Please note that this is a voluntary opportunity and not employment.
By applying you have accepted to work within the BBFA’s planning team and it’s terms and conditions if your application is successful. We have various positions pre and post event and during the main ceremony in November 2017.
Digital content creation
Social media and online coordinators
Street team members
PR and Communications
Mini event assistants
Customer service; online and offline
Designers and Stylists
Magazine assistant editor
Fashion Show coordinator
Makeup and beauty
Front door and behind the scene coordinators
Production flow assistant
Reception Desk manager
Makeup and hair stylist assistants
Event merchandise assistant
Terms and Conditions
Only fill this form if you wish to be contacted for this purpose.
We will never share your details with any third party without your consent.
If your selected, once training has commenced you cannot pull out else you’re liable to pay for the training fee.
All successful candidates will be liable to a confidentiality agreement.
Qualities we are looking for:
Quick learner with a can-do attitude
Team player as well as able to use own initiative
Must be enthusiastic with lots of energy
Must be Trustworthy
Must be Professional and courteous
Good assertive communicator
Friendly disposition and approachable
For online positions, must be tech savvy and have a good command of tech jargon
For online positions, must also be proficient with social media interactions and usage
Must adhere to code of conduct at BBFA
Benefits of volunteering at Black Beauty and Fashion Awards
- You will gain a memorable and exciting experience working in an amazing team of like-minded individuals.
- You gain exposure and opportunity to meet, greet and mingle with great entrepreneurs, businesses and leading individuals from the UK and further afield.
- You receive BBFA and customer service training worth over £250.
- Opportunities to join in BBFA radio interviews
- At the end of the event, you receive a recommendation letter that could help you secure a great employment opportunity.
- Any BBFA volunteer who does very well may be retained to work with us as a staff intern.
- You will receive a free BBFA branded T-shirt worth £48.
- All BBFA volunteers are well taken care of, feeding, comfort and security.
- All volunteers will have their profiles featured on our corporate website.
- Enhance your portfolio with great pictures.
- Enhance your show reel with some great footage.
- Opportunity to attend various beauty and fashion events around the UK
There are a limited number of opportunities for photographers to shoot at BBFA Events and model shoots. If you are a photographer and would like to shoot with BBFA then please apply here.
Do you have what it takes to be a BBFA Brand Ambassador? Could A Stint As A Voluntary Brand Ambassador help develop your professional and personal skills? Find out more.
We’re looking for the Face of BBFA 2017. One male and one female model will grace the cover of our Winners’ magazine available to an international audience. If you have what it takes please register your details. We will also be casting for BBFA fashion shows.
BBFAwards is an annual beauty industry event, 2017’s show takes place in London and is open to both industry professionals and the public. If you would like to enquire about sponsoring a BBFA event then we would be delighted to hear from you.